Constructed of high-strength forged aluminum with a semi-rigid nylon pad on the rim side, Silca’s Premio Tire Levers are stiff and powerful yet delicate for safe and effective use on carbon rims. The nylon padded side features a flex-core zone that conforms to the curvature of a rim for maximum load distribution. These levers are 25-30% narrower than most other tire lever designs making them ideal for particularly stubborn tire beads and tubeless setups.
- Forged alloy blade for stiffness.
- Carbon-safe reinforced nylon rim shield.
- Integrated spoke-hook wing.
- Weight (levers & sleeve): 36g.
- Dimensions: 105 x 25 x 7mm.
What you need for a road ride.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.