The modern Pista Floor Pump preserves the beautiful aesthetics of Silca's original, but improves on the design in some very important ways while including a softshell travel bag. The gauge has been updated to a much higher precision +/-3% accuracy (compared to the original +/-5%) while adding reinforcement to the base which protects the gauge from damage and impact.
The modern Pista handle is a near reincarnation of the original 1962 Bakelite handle with the two hose grooves that allowed the pump to lay as flat as possible in the trunk of a car or in a drawer. For this handle, the team at Silca has specified Ash for it’s incredible strength and stability, which allows the wood to be CNC-machined to even tighter tolerances. Full metal construction ensures a lifetime of flawless performance and reliability. The steel barrel and piston shaft are upgrades in quality and durability from the previous Pista designs adding linear glide busings for ultimate smoothness; while the slightly enlarged foot guarantees improved stability without sacrificing portability.
- Durable, high strength steel barrel construction.
- Compact Ash wood handle with hose guides.
- High-efficiency Silca leather plunger piston design for optimal durability and efficiency.
- Brass check-valve assembly.
- Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck for versatile pumping.
- Push-on alloy Presta chuck with bleeder valve.
- Rated to 220 PSI.
- Includes 600D nylon and canvas softshell travel bag.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
in my estimation Silca still sets the standard for hand pumps used to inflate bicycle tires to higher pressures. this was purchased as a gift for a dear friend and they love it. I do not think you can wear it out.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
What you need for a road ride.