No time to spare.
The Sidi Women's T4 Air Carbon Composite Shoe is all about quick transitions and maximum performance for female triathletes. A stiff Twelve Carbon Composite sole is made of carbon-fiber reinforced nylon that retains its efficient power-transfer through the worst conditions, and a women's-specific last is narrower and shaped to provide a better fit for women riders.
All that stiffness doesn't matter much if you can't get into the shoe, so to ensure you don't lose time during transition, Sidi uses two hook-and-loop closures for quick adjustment and a large pull-tab that lets you slip easily into the shoe's tongue-less upper.
While riding, you'll be cool and comfortable in Sidi's Politex synthetic upper, which is extremely durable and features all-over perforations to increase breathability and provide drainage.
Replaceable heel pad. Compatible with standard 3-bolt road cleats.
- Women's-specific last for increased comfort and a precision fit
- Sidi Heel Cup for optimum pedaling position
- Large pull-tab for easy on/ off
- Carbon-reinforced Sidi Twelve sole
- Vented Politex upper
- Outward opening upper strap doesn't interfere with drivetrain