A winter epic.
Whether you've got a full course load this winter, or the daily 9-5 grind is best done with a bike ride on either side of it, the Showers Pass Women's Odyssey jacket is your layer of choice for winter commuting. Designed to provide ample warmth without skimping on water protection, the Odyssey features the same MapREflect print that they debuted with their Atlas jackets. This unique design catches eyes, reflecting headlights or streetlights up to 200 meters away.
Inside, the boxfleece lining bolsters your body heat, making the frigid outside temperatures feel deceptively warm. Have no fear, with the mix of a full-length zipper, buttoned cinch cuffs, and moisture-wicking fleece work, the Odyssey works to keep you comfortably warm all ride long. Two zippered handwarmer pockets and the oversized hood make this a versatile jacket that performs as well once you've reached your destination and are off the bike as it does in the middle of your commute. An interior map pocket comfortably and safely houses a passport, wallet, or other documents you might need to transport, while the zippered chest pocket features an audio port to smartly route cables while storing away your smartphone or other multimedia device.
- 3-layer waterproof, breathable softshell material with durable water repellant (DWR) coating.
- Boxfleece lining retains and bolsters body heat, while wicking moisture away.
- Reflective sleeve cuffs cinch with metal snaps.
- Highly reflective MapREflect print is visible from 200 meters as headlights approach.
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls are easy to find even when wearing heavy winter gloves.
- Drawcord at hood and double toggle cinch at hem.
- Zippered hand warmer pockets with micro-fleece lining.
- Audio port in inside zippered chest pocket.
- Inside map pocket fits a passport.
- Women's specific regular fit.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
excellent jacket w one flaw
Great shell-weight jacket. Exceptionally comfortable and very attractive. True to size and terrific for layering. Living in NYC where there is always low level light I was disappointed that the reflectors are not brighter. That feature may work better in a rural very dark setting.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
What you need for a road ride.