Out of hiding.
Don't let the dark or the rain keep you from getting out on your bike. The Showers Pass Hi-Vis Torch Jacket provides an unprecedented combination of visibility and weather protection, executing both at a high level to make it the ultimate riding jacket. The silvery body of the Hi-Vis Torch is a unique MapReflect waterproof fabric, which illuminates brightly in the presence of headlights and features a distinctive map-print of various bike-friendly metropolises for a look that's right at home in the city. You'll also find waterproof / breathable Event fabric at the side panels, plus grommets at the rear hem and cuffs that can be integrated with the included Beacon LED lights for additional visibility.
Airflow is ensured with the YKK® AquaGuard front zipper, zippered side vents, adjustable cuffs, and a large vented back panel, and cinch cords at the collar and hem seal out moisture when the rain really starts pounding down. For storage, there's a rear zippered cargo pocket for holding all the essentials, and a zippered chest pocket with headphone port is the perfect place for a phone or music player.
- Waterproof MapReflect fabric on main body for high visibility to motorists
- Waterproof and Breathable eliteTM 3-layer ripstop fabric on the side panels with brushed lining for maximum weather protection and warmth
- Fully seam taped for wind and waterproofness
- 4 removable Red LED Beacon Lights offer high visibility at night with 3 flashing modes.
- New YKK AquaGuard Vislon water resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Core Vents and large back vent for flow thru ventilation
- Chest pocket with audio port and large back pocket
- Exclusive airflow–regulating cuffs
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective trim for maximum visibility
- Soft moisture wicking lining at collar
- Cinch cord at collar and double toggle cinch at hem
- Hood compatible via hook and loop attachment points at collar (Rain Hood sold separately)
- Locker loop at collar
- Light loop on back vent
- Regular fit
What you need for a road ride.