Whether you’re on the trail or headed for town, the Hi-Line Merino Short Sleeve shirt from Shower s Pass provides an exceptional level of comfort and performance in a modern Henley style. Constructed with 18.5-micron Merino Wool, the Hi-Line Merino Short Sleeve shirt is especially breathable – not to mention moisture wicking, anti-microbial and undeniably stylish.
- Merino Wool provides antimicrobial protection, natural breathability, and optimal stretch comfort.
- Modern Henley styling with snap front closure and chest pocket.
- Soft and durable 50% Merino Wool, 50% Polyester blend on sleeves and back.
- Reflective accents on rear for improved low-light visibility.
- Tailored fit with drop tail design for on-the-bike coverage.
- UPF 40+ protection.
- 150 gsm summer weight fabric.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Nice Shirt - not totally what I was expecting
by Big Aly Buckets
State College PA
I've been looking for a merino wool shirt forever, and I jumped on this when the price dropped by about 12. At $, the shirt is a steal, but it's still a decent value at full price.
They run slightly small so if you're in between a M and L, like me, I'd suggest a large unless you want it pretty tight. Super comfortable and light, breathability is great and I think it looks great.
It does a good job of wicking moisture, but anytime the temp is about 70 with humidity, the back of the shirt gets pretty wet (I sweat a lot), and sadly, there's a bit of a stink until it dries. Kinda awkward the 1st time I wore it to the office but we all got a good laugh.
Conclusion - great shirt, great quality, still stinks when wet.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.