Don't let cold hands ruin outdoor fun!
Showers Pass developed its Crosspoint Waterproof Knit Wool Glove to solve the soggy digits problem and keep hands dry while cycling, running, hiking and any outdoor adventuring in the rain.
Fully waterproof, the glove's construction includes 3 bonded layers: a wear-resistant knit exterior that feels like a regular knit glove, a waterproof-breathable Artex membrane, and a luxurious merino wool lining that offers great temperature regulation as well as natural anti-microbial properties that keep stink at bay.
If you're looking a glove that will protect your hands from winter's worst, ride with Crosspoint Waterproof Knit Wool Gloves.
Features & Specs:
- 3 bonded layers: a wear-resistant knit exterior that feels like a regular knit glove, a waterproof-breathable Artex membrane, and a moisture-wicking, antibacterial Merino wool lining
- A microporous waterproof membrane allows the gloves to ventilate in order to decrease sweat accumulation
- Low profile fit and excellent dexterity
- Silicone print on the palm offers a better grip in wet condition
- Ergonomic fit as a result of a proprietary 3-D laminating process
- Inner: 38% Merino Wool, 38% Acrylic, 2% Lycra, 20% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Outer: 95% Nylon, 5% Rubber
- Machine wash with cold water and tumble dry on low heat, or hang dry to avoid any shrinkage
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Wish they were warmer
by Ol Dirty
I really want to like these gloves... but they're just not warm. My hands get cold wearing these when its 40-50 and I end up needing to ball my hands into fists inside the gloves as if they're mittens. I have a pair of castelli neoprene gloves that are about the same for warmth though they don't breathe as well as these. The waterproofing works well and they go through the washing machine well.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.