In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR - to be the ultimate race components.
Features & Specs:
- Decreased rear derailleur tension at low gear position, to prevent high chain tension
- Add bumper at rear derailleur pulley cage
- Larger 13 tooth pulley wheel
- GS (medium cage) version works with 10-45t cassettes in 1x12 setups
- SGS (long cage) version works with 10-45t & 10-51t cassettes in 1x12 setups
- GS (medium cage) version is 28mm shorter for increased obstacle clearance
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.