Shift and shred.
Whether you're running 1x11 or 2x11 on your Shimano XT Di2 electronic groupset, this SW-M8050 Right Shifter can handle the task of shifting through both. When used with Shimano's customizeable Synchro Shift mapping, the front derailleur can shift automatically to the correct chainring as you move up and down the cassette for the range a 2x setup with the ease and simplicity of 1x.
Its short lever throw and tactile clicks give you excellent shift feel, and you can individually adjust the reach on each lever to perfectly fit your hand. Along with single-shifter Synchro operation, Di2's E-Tube customization also allows you to assign upshifting or downshifting to either lever, or even non-traditionally use the right shifter to operate the front derailleur to handle any rider preference or situation.
- Easy operation and accurate shifting
- Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement
- Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting
- Programmable shift speed, multi-shift, and Shimano Synchronized Shift functions
- Dual-directional wire exit cap for versatile routing options
- Weight: 90 g
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.