Shift and shred.
The SW-M8050 Left Shifter can be used for traditional front derailleur operation on Shimano Di2 mountain groupsets, but it can also be used to control compatible electronic suspension components like Fox iCTD, or use it as a rear shifter to handle any rider preference or situation. Its short lever throw and tactile clicks give you excellent shift feel, and you can individually adjust the reach on each lever to perfectly fit your hand.
- Easy operation and accurate shifting
- Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement
- Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting
- Programmable shift speed, multi-shift, and Shimano Synchronized Shift functions
- Electronic suspension control with compatible forks and shocks
- Dual-directional wire exit cap for versatile routing options
- Weight: 90 g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: ISWM8050L
Shifter Type: Flat Bar
Mfg Warranty: 24 Mo. Parts & Labor
Warranty URL: https://bike.shimano.com/en-EU/information/warranty.html
After 47 years of drop bars on my road bikes, I wanted to try something different. I installed Loop H-bars, which required changing my shifters and brake levers to mtb type. I love the changes I made! More comfort and more hand positions. These shifters work perfectly, are very ergonomically friendly. The only weird thing is the pricing of the left shifters versus the right shifters. They are identical except mirrored opposite. I don't know why the left shifters cost 2.5 times as much as the right ones. I'm very happy with these shifters.
Articles will open in new tab.