All systems go.
The SC-MT800 System Display is the brains of Shimano's XT Di2 electronic mountain groupset, allowing you to view data, control settings, and connect to the E-Tube Project application to customize your shifting preferences. Bluetooth and ANT+ enabled, the MT800 system display wirelessly connects to smart devices and cycling computers for seamless operation and control anywhere you go.
- Displays system status of: battery level, gear position, shift mode and FOX iRD suspension position
- Toggle audible shift notification chimes
- Toggle between three Shimano Synchronized Shift modes available (S1/S2/Manual)
- Digitally adjust front and rear derailleurs and provide numerical adjustment indicator
- Wireless ANT / Bluetooth communication for customization and data utilization in the field with a smartphone, tablet, and other mobile electronics
- Battery charging port
- 3 E-Tube ports
- D-Fly compatible
Ordered by Most Relevant First
The joy of Di2
The brains of the mtb Di2 groupIt is a little weird having a small display on the bike, which I don't glance at too much, but being able to program shifting from my iPhone through the eTube system is nifty. Plus you can set a pair of preferences, perhaps a road riding profile and an off-road one. (If, like me, you often use your mtb on the road with a different set of tires.)
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.