Hydro is here to stay.
Bringing hydraulic disc brake compatibility to their new-and-improved Ultegra shifters, Shimano's ST-R8020 Shifters/Brake levers provide greater rider control in all conditions. With ergonomics in mind, Shimano took design cues from their Dura-Ace 9100 groupset, shrinking the bracket while featuring a textured hood and redesigned shape for the optimal shifter placement and a firm, comfortable grip. With the addition of hydraulic disc braking, you'll have total control in all conditions, while receiving greater reach adjustment range for the perfect placement.
- Series: Ultegra.
- Gearing: 2 x 11-speed.
- Brake compatibility: hydraulic disc brake.
- Lever Material: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic.
- Lever Body Material: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic.
- Mount: Clamp (closed).
- Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41.
- Shift Cable: Polymer coated.
- Approx. Weight: 275g per shifter / 550g per pair.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.