Make the switch.
Designed to not only put you at the top of the podium, but also enabling you to set a new personal best, the Shimano SW-R9160 Di2 Triathlon/TT Shifter Set is a redesigned shifter set for aero extension bars. Allowing you to achieve the same impeccable shifting that you've relied on, these shifters were redesigned to be more aerodynamic and more customizable. The simple thumb buttons can be actuated without having to adjust your hand positioning or posture, meaning that when you're in your aero tuck you won't have to become a wind-catching parachute just to shift up for the final push.
- New slim shifter design offers improved aerodynamics and grip feel.
- Improved shift switch placement for operation without removing hands from the bars.
- Intuitive shifting control.
- Single button on each side of the shift lever designed to work with Synchro Shift.
- Increased E-TUBE project customization, each switch can use multi-shift.
- Only operates derailleurs, not a shifter/brake lever.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.