Make the switch.
Designed to not only put you at the top of the podium, but also enabling you to set a new personal best, the Shimano SW-R9160 Di2 Triathlon/TT Shifter Set is a redesigned shifter set for aero extension bars. Allowing you to achieve the same impeccable shifting that you've relied on, these shifters were redesigned to be more aerodynamic and more customizable. The simple thumb buttons can be actuated without having to adjust your hand positioning or posture, meaning that when you're in your aero tuck you won't have to become a wind-catching parachute just to shift up for the final push.
- New slim shifter design offers improved aerodynamics and grip feel.
- Improved shift switch placement for operation without removing hands from the bars.
- Intuitive shifting control.
- Single button on each side of the shift lever designed to work with Synchro Shift.
- Increased E-TUBE project customization, each switch can use multi-shift.
- Only operates derailleurs, not a shifter/brake lever.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: ISWR9160
Shifter Type: Tri-Bar
Have been using these bar end shifters on clip-on aero bars for a while. Really enjoy not having to break position to shift. There is a single button on the end, so left bar shifts up and right shifts down. Itï¿½s all adjustable in the software.
Articles will open in new tab.