Crush the commute, or grind some gravel.
With the Shimano SH-RT5 shoe, you've got a comfortable shoe that can handle what you throw at it. Compatible with 2-bolt cleats, this shoe is a solid choice if you like to take the long way home and hit up a local firelane or gravel climb. Swapping out the traditionally super-stiff carbon sole for a reinforced nylon one, these shoes make up for what they lose in stiffness with walkability.
Shimano uses a micro perforated synthetic leather for the upper, making for a customizable fit that breathes with you as you ride. Three hook-and-loop straps make for quick and easy adjustments, even while riding. For a shoe that's stiff enough for pedaling but flexible enough for walking, Shimano reinforced their nylon sole with a glass-fiber shank, finishing with a rubber outsole for greater grip and traction.
- Subtle styling provides at home either commuting or distance riding.
- Micro perforated Synthetic leather upper provides breathability and comfort.
- Three hook-and-loop strap make for quick adjustments.
- Glass fiber reinforced nylon sole.
- 2-bolt cleat compatibility.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.