Years of experience riding through cold, wet and nasty weather have informed the design behind Shimano’s SH–MW701 shoe. Featuring a waterproof GORE–TEX insulated comfort liner, the SH–MW701 offers an excellent step up in inclement weather protection. Shimano has used a high ankle design that integrates a cuff cover with a lace–shield made out of tough, synthetic leather designed to keep the weather out. Underneath the lace–shield, a Boa® L6 dial has been used for quick and precise micro–adjustments to keep the boot snug. The tough, rubber outsole has aggressive tread to keep you stable off the bike. A stiff but non-restrictive sole keeps power transfer more efficient than a regular boot. Fleece lining keeps the boots cozy while 360–degree reflective elements keep you visible and safe when the light is less than ideal.
Features & Specs:
- Great for cold and wet weather.
- Classic recessed SPD cleat attachment.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort liner for maximum comfort.
- Integrated lace–shield design with high cuff cover construction.
- Boa® L6 dial for quick and precise micro–adjustment.
- MICHELIN® high–performance, dual–density rubber outsole offers superior traction with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance.
- Glass fiber infused nylon sole.
- 360-degree reflectivity for high visibility.
- Fleece-lined insole for added insulation and heat retention.
- Claimed weight; 480g (size 42)
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.