Years of experience riding through cold, wet and nasty weather have informed the design behind Shimano’s SH–MW501 shoe. Shimano has used a high ankle design that starts with a neoprene cuff which is connected to a lace–shield made out of tough, synthetic leather designed to keep the weather out. Underneath the lace–shield, Shimano's speed lacing system allows for fast, easy adjustments to keep the boot snug. DRYSHIELD membrane has been used to give the SH–MW501 a superior performance against cold and wet weather. The tough, rubber outsole has aggressive tread to keep you stable off the bike. A stiff but non-restrictive sole keeps power transfer more efficient than a regular boot. Fleece lining keeps the boots cozy while 360–degree reflective elements keep you visible and safe when the light is less than ideal.
Features & Specs:
- Great for cold and wet weather.
- Classic recessed SPD cleat attachment.
- DRYSHIELD membrane with fleece liner keeps feet warm and comfortable in rain, wind, cold and mud.
- Insole with fleece liner for added insulation and heat retention.
- Lace shield and neoprene ankle collar keep out water and dirt.
- Speed lacing system allow fast, easy adjustments and a secure fit.
- 360-degree reflectivity for high visibility.
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction and grip.
- Claimed weight; 390g (size 42)
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.