The anointed one.
The Shimano Saint PD-M828 pedal is Shimano's pinnacle flat pedal line, offering superior customizable grip thanks to 12 pins per side. The pins vary in length from 5mm at the front and rear, to 3mm in the center, achieving the optimal shoe-pedal interface. A large contact area improves stability, so that there is nothing standing in the way of aggressive gravity rides.
- Superior grip for aggressive gravity riding.
- 11mm fore-aft concave.
- Virtual concave with 5mm pins at edge and 3mm pins at center.
- 105mm x 109mm wide platform for more stability and comfort.
- Newly designed slimmer axle saves weight without sacrificing strength.
- 2 pin length options: long and short.
- Pedal axle material: chromoly steel.
- 12 pins per platform.
- Weight: 477g.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.