Pop the clutch.
The Shimano RD-RX805 Ultegra Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur introduces a clutch to their iconic electric road derailleur, delivering improved shift performance and stabilization. With the prevalence of off-road and multi-surface riding, the Ultegra RX uses the Chain Stabilizer mechanism adopted from mountain bike design, now adapted and tuned for road drivetrains. With an on/off switch, the RX805 puts the control at your fingertips enabling you to engage the clutch before a gravel ride, or turn it off when you're out for intervals.
The Shimano RD-RX805 Ultegra Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur is compatible with all current road Dual Control Di2 levers.
- Clutch chain stabilizer mechanism adopted from MTB design.
- Shimano Shadow RD Plus technology.
- 11-Speed Di2 rear derailleur compatible with current road Dual Control Di2 levers.
- Max front difference: 16t.
- Total capacity: 39t.
- Low sprocket min/max: 28t/34t.
- Top sprocket min/max: 11t/12t.
- Firmware update by E-Tube Project.
- Weight: 280g.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.