Explore the mountain, your way.
By foot or by wheel, you've set out to explore the great outdoors. Luckily, with Shimano's MT7, you don't need to make that decision before you leave the house. Featuring a flexible half-length shank supported by EVA foam, this shoe offers performance on or off the bike. From two-wheeled adventures, to bipedal expeditions, this hikeable shoe is ready to go, however you want to go.
The MT7's upper is designed for well ventilated durability, featuring a rip-stop mesh reinforced synthetic leather construction. A Boa L6 dial provides a glove-like fit, capable of micro-adjustments down to the millimeter, all at the turn of a dial. Down below, the EVA foam midsole is finished with a natural rubber outsole, giving you ample walking traction once you step off the bike.
The Shimano MT7 Mountain Bike Shoe is available in whole sizes only, from size 42 – 47. Compatible with 2-bolt mountain-style cleats and pedals.
- Comfortable, well-ventilated hikeable mountain shoe offers touring versatility.
- Micro-adjustable Boa L6 dial closure system for a precise, glove-like fit.
- EVA midsole and rubber outsole offer pedaling efficiency and walking comfort.
- Flexible half-length shank performs on and off the bike.
- Compatible with 2-bolt cleats only.
- Claimed weight: 376 grams.