GRX RX600 Shifter + RX400 Brake Caliper
Shimano has designed the first of its kind Gravel-specific groupset. With the same intuitive and quick-shifting as the top-tier of Shimano's range, the ST-RX600 is ready to take you through gravel, mud, trails and unknown mixed-terrain roads ahead. The gravel-inspired lever and bracket ergonomics paired with the anti-slip brake lever offer unprecedented control when it matters most.
The flat mount hydraulic disc brake caliper, RX400, is simple to set up and maintain. With an easy and clean bleeding system, you'll find the tool access points to be conveniently placed, for better access.
- Designed for mixed-terrain riding
- Anti-slip brake lever
- Same light shifting as top level shifters
- Tooled reach adjust to perfectly dial in your ride
- Purchase both the left and right for a complete set
- The RX400 features excellent heat dissipation
- BR-RX400 disc caliper features Shimano ICE Technology for excellent heat dissipation
- Convenient tool access and One Way Bleed system mean set up and maintenance are simple
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.