GRX ST-RX400 Shifter + Brake Caliper
The Shimano GRX ST-RX400 is a 10-speed gravel inspired dual control shift/brake lever with the same intuitive and quick shifting operation as top tier systems. The tooled reach adjust allows for the lever to be adjusted to fit multiple hand placements and rider hand sizes.
The ergonomic design offers a more drastic slope and a textured brake lever, increasing comfort and control on trails and mixed-terrain.
The flat mount hydraulic disc brake caliper, RX400, is simple to set up and maintain. With an easy and clean bleeding system, you'll find the tool access points to be conveniently placed, for better access.
- Designed for mixed-terrain riding
- Anti-slip brake lever
- Same light shifting as top level shifters
- Tooled reach adjust to perfectly dial in your ride
- Purchase both the left and right for a complete set
- The RX400 features excellent heat dissipation
- BR-RX400 disc caliper features Shimano ICE Technology for excellent heat dissipation
- Convenient tool access and One Way Bleed system mean set up and maintenance are simple
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.