GRX RD-RX815 11-Speed Di2 Rear Derailleur
The Shimano GRX 11-Speed Di2 rear derailleur brings mountain bike technology to gravel riding with a clutch equipped rear derailleur allowing smooth shifting on rough terrain. The Shadow RD Technology utilizes it's race-proven, low-profile design to offer a derailleur that is more compact and fits closer to the frame, ensuring less damage in a crash.
With the adjustable chain stabilizer, chain slapping and dropping are prevented while the gravel-tuned clutch tension provides silent and uninterrupted electronic rear shifting on the roughest terrain.
- Operates with Shimano Di2 for digital electronic shifting
- Toggle clutch ON/OFF to match the terrain
- Gravel-tuned clutch tension provides smooth and reliable mixed surface shifting
- Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain
- For 1x and 2x drivetrains
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.