The Shimano GRX FC-RX810 features optimum gearing for mixed terrain and riding styles, and is designed for use with GRX components.
- 1x11 drivetrain offers simplicity
- Features tighter gear steps to maintain rhythm on familiar routes
- Available with either 40t or 42t Chainring
- 50.1mm chainline / 151mm Q-factor
- 2x11 speed crankset features gravel-specific gear rations that preserve riding rhythm over rough surfaces with wider tires
- Includes a 48/31t front range for wider gearing possibilities
- 46.9mm chainline / 151mm Q-factor
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.