The winning side.
With Shimano's new Dura-Ace ST-R9120 Shifter/Hydraulic Brake Caliper, Shimano managed to improve on their already amazing best-in-class mechanical shifter. Featuring Shimano's first-ever Dura Ace Disc Brake, this side-specific offering features a redesigned internal shift unit that improves overall shifting performance and shortens the lever stroke needed. Beyond that, the shifters benefit from an ergonomic redesign, resulting in a sublimely comfortable feel in the hands.
With the R9170 Hydraulic Calipers, Shimano's launched their first Dura-Ace level disc brake caliper. Bringing Ice-Tech technology back, this road-specific caliper features Flat Mount compatibility and the maximum in braking performance, reliability, and modulation to meet the needs of serious racing.
This Dura-Ace ST-R9120 Shifter/Hydraulic Brake Caliper is side specific and includes only one Left or Right shifter/brake caliper.
- Claimed weight: Shifters – 505 grams, Brake Calipers – 256 gram.
- Redesigned Dura Ace Shift levers feature improved ergonomics and redesigned shift unit.
- Redesigned shift unit improves front shifting performance and shortens lever stroke.
- Redesign of front system works in tandem with new Front Derailleur.
- Comfortable grip and operation from improved ergonomics.
- Customizable and precise lever operation.
- Expanded reach adjustment range to 14mm.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.