Stop on a dime.
The Shimano BL-R400 Brake Levers are lightweight, ergonomic brake levers designed for drop bar handlebars. Part of the Sora 3500 Series, these affordable brake levers offer a comfortable riding position that guarantees smooth, reliable braking thanks to its return spring. An anodized aluminum brake lever lends a classic look that stays looking good all season long, and for many seasons to come.
- Caliper brake lever for drop handlebars, offering comfortable riding position and ergonomic grip.
- Anodized aluminum brake lever.
- Fits handlebars from 23.8-24.2mm.
- Return spring for assured braking control and response.
- Super SLR system.
- Compatible with all Dual-Pivot brakes.
- Claimed weight:129g per lever.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.