Shimano’s lightweight flat mount BR-R7070 hydraulic disc brake caliper offers strong, reliable stopping power and aerodynamics for road set-ups. Shimano’s 105 ST-R7020 disc brake is slimmer thanks to redesigned internal shift units and ergonomically shaped levers. Up to 15mm of reach adjustment improves control and performance.
General Features & Specs:
- Increased control and performance.
- Lightweight, flat mount design.
- Slimmer profile.
- Ergonomically shaped levers.
- Quick, intuitive shifting.
- Up to 15mm reach adjustment.
- Recommended rotor: SM-RT70.
- Brake Type: hydraulic, 2 pistons.
- Hydraulic Fluid: mineral oil.
- Hose: SM-BH90-JK-SS.
- Hose Length (Front/Rear): 1000mm/1700mm.
- Lever Material: aluminium.
- Lever Body Material: composite.
- Clamp Material: steel.
- Mount: clamp (closed).
- Reach Adjust: screw.
- Adjustment Options: reach adjust.
- Mount: flat mount.
- Pistons: 2.
- Pads: L02A resin with cooling fins.
- Design: 2-piece.
- Caliper Material: aluminium.
- Hose Connection: straight.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.