Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Shimano’s lightweight flat mount BR-R7070 hydraulic disc brake caliper offers strong, reliable stopping power and aerodynamics for road set-ups. Shimano’s 105 ST-R7020 disc brake is slimmer thanks to redesigned internal shift units and ergonomically shaped levers. Up to 15mm of reach adjustment improves control and performance.
General Features & Specs:
- Increased control and performance.
- Lightweight, flat mount design.
- Slimmer profile.
- Ergonomically shaped levers.
- Quick, intuitive shifting.
- Up to 15mm reach adjustment.
- Recommended rotor: SM-RT70.
- Brake Type: hydraulic, 2 pistons.
- Hydraulic Fluid: mineral oil.
- Hose: SM-BH90-JK-SS.
- Hose Length (Front/Rear): 1000mm/1700mm.
- Lever Material: aluminium.
- Lever Body Material: composite.
- Clamp Material: steel.
- Mount: clamp (closed).
- Reach Adjust: screw.
- Adjustment Options: reach adjust.
- Mount: flat mount.
- Pistons: 2.
- Pads: L02A resin with cooling fins.
- Design: 2-piece.
- Caliper Material: aluminium.
- Hose Connection: straight.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.