Move over Thor, there's a new thunder God in town.
The Schwalbe Thunder Bart ADDIX Speed Tire combines Schwalbe's Racing Ralph's grip with the Furious Fred's supremely low rolling resistance. The result is a durable, tubeless ready tire that takes tightly-packed center knobs with taller, burlier side knobs that rolls fast while digging in deep. Featuring Schwalbe's 127tpi Evolution casing the Thunder Bart maintains a supple feel, while their Addix Speed compound catapults this tire into the performance dimension.
- Fast rolling tubeless-ready XC tire that offers superior cornering handling and performance.
- Tubeless Easy technology makes seating and sealing easy.
- E-Bike Ready 25 rated to speeds of 25 km/h.
- 127 tpi casing.
- Addix Speed rubber compound offers reduced rolling resistance with increased grip.
- Available widths: 2.1", 2.25".
- Claimed weight: 515g (2.1"), 575g (2.25").
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.