Take the edge off the trail with this tire tailored for maximum riding pleasure. From its balanced tread that works effortlessly in all terrains, to its supple ADDIX compound, the Schwalbe Hans Dampf is a do-it-all workhorse that wants to make your shred session as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. With this grippy tire doing the work for you, you'll have full control on rough terrain, flowy single-track, or all-mountain expeditions.
The Schwalbe Hans Dampf Addix 27.5" MTB Tire is available in 27.5 x 2.35". Also available for 29" wheels.
- Versatile, all-round, do-it-all tire that rolls fast, provides optimal traction, and rides soft and supple.
- Tubeless Easy technology allows for quick, easy seating of tubeless tires.
- SnakeSkin sidewall protection resists tearing, punctures, and other wear-and-tear.
- Balanced tread pattern digs into mud, loam, silt, and moss all the same.
- Available in two versions: Soft, for added tacky grip; and Speedgrip, for reduced rolling resistance.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.