Meet your new favorite chain lube
SCC SLICK's patented formula is simple to use and delivers a superior, carbon safe, long-lasting, all-weather conditions drivetrain treatment that minimizes friction, preserves drivetrain integrity, and cleans while you ride.
Formulated so you can simply wipe your drivetrain clean in-between rides -- does no gunk up or attract dirt and debris.
SCC SLICK cleans and floats out contamination and lubricates micro crevices of your chain. After the initial application, simply wipe down the chain with a quality rag or microfiber cloth (no degreaser required) to remove internal contaminants floated to your chain's edges. Bearing surfaces in the chain will stay "slick" while your chain gets cleaner.
SCC Tech incorporated a detergent additive that works its way deeper into your chain as you ride, removing the contamination trapped in micro-crevices and floating it to the surface of the outer links. The result? Improved drivetrain performance over longer periods of time, in every condition.
What to expect:
- A Smoother Functioning Drivetrain- Enhanced chain performance that increases with every ride
- Silent and Responsive shifting
- Lube Less - Extended intervals between re-application (typically 3x - 5x longer than other chain lubrication / chain coating products)
- Clean Less Frequently and in Less Time - SCC SLICK's cleaning and lubricating properties actively remove contamination from your chain requiring only quick, periodic wipe-downs between rides. Deep cleanings go faster with minimal use of harsh drivetrain cleaners and degreasers
- Minimized buildup on chainrings, cassette, and derailleur pulleys
What's in it:
- A high-quality synthetic lubricant with a special additive that has a bonding, chemical affinity for metal (think of it like a chemical magnet). The lube stays slick, and on the chain where you need it.
- A Penetrant capable of reaching into millionth-inch spaces
- A Detergent that floats away contaminants trapped in the micro-crevises of the chain while your ride and brings them to the surface
- A Dispersant that prevents re-adherence new contaminants into the inner workings of the chain. This makes cleaning as easy as wiping the chain as opposed to the time-consuming and dirty practices of using heavy chemicals and degreasers
Articles will open in new tab.
Keep things running smoothly on your road, mountain, or commuter bike.
When to use grease, lubes, and solvents on bicycle parts.