Queue up for this qarbon ring.
Rotor's Qarbon Q-Rings provide a sleek, polished look that's as stiff and light as it is eye-catching. Rotor's bonded a 3K woven, high-modulus carbon sheet to the outside of a no-Q standard ring to reinforce the standard ring´s structure. Carbon fiber's structural properties allow for a more aggressively-machined aluminum section in comparison with a conventional aluminum chainring. 8% lighter with 20% increased stiffness, No-Q Rings Qarbon give you all the benefits of Standard Rings but with carbon fiber accents to both reduce weight and distinguish your bike as a performance machine inline with your sophisticated tastes.
- 110x5 BCD.
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Reinforced with 3K high modulus carbon fiber.
- Aero design delivers reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics, while also increasing stiffness by 20%.
- Steel shifting pins for improved precision and reliability.
- 5 OCP points (4 points in 50/34).
- Designed to work with all 9, 10, and 11 speed groupsets.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great product, easily mounted, shifts great, and smooth ride
Like everything about it!!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.