Queue up for this qarbon ring.
Rotor's Qarbon Q-Rings provide a sleek, polished look that's as stiff and light as it is eye-catching. Rotor's bonded a 3K woven, high-modulus carbon sheet to the outside of a no-Q standard ring to reinforce the standard ring´s structure. Carbon fiber's structural properties allow for a more aggressively-machined aluminum section in comparison with a conventional aluminum chainring. 8% lighter with 20% increased stiffness, No-Q Rings Qarbon give you all the benefits of Standard Rings but with carbon fiber accents to both reduce weight and distinguish your bike as a performance machine inline with your sophisticated tastes.
Be the first to review this product.
- 110x5 BCD.
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Reinforced with 3K high modulus carbon fiber.
- Aero design delivers reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics, while also increasing stiffness by 20%.
- Steel shifting pins for improved precision and reliability.
- 5 OCP points (4 points in 50/34).
- Designed to work with all 9, 10, and 11 speed groupsets.