In a perfect world, you'd be able to easily swap out parts based on what kind of riding you feel like doing that day. But guess what? In a less-than-perfect world, for you Rotor designed the BB3024 for your BB30 shell to accommodate your cranks with a 24mm axle. The BB 4224 is the "yes" component to "Is this compatible with my BB30 bottom bracket for a 24mm axle?"
- Designed to work with BB30 bottom brackets.
- Compatible with 68mm road shells.
- Steel bearings.
- 100% CNC-machined 7075 aluminum.
- Labyrinth seals prevent bearing contamination.
- Designed to work with Rotor and Shimano 24mm cranksets.
- Claimed weight: 119 grams.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.