A most enticing web.
Rotor's new Aldhu Spider features a cleverly designed spline interface that, when mounted to the Aldhu Spindle that delivers a robust yet smooth engagement allowing for the maximization of efficiency in transmission of power in the pedal rotation. Combined with Rotor's new Aldhu cranks and Q RINGS oval chainrings or Round chainrings, the innovative spider includes refined OCP Mount technology for total adjustment, finding your optimal chainring position by precise one degree increments.
- Modular crankset allows for complete control over each component.
- CNC-machined 7055 aluminum alloy construction.
- Optimal Chainring Position with one-degree adjustments.
- Direct-Mount with Aldhu 3D+ spindle and crank arms.
- BCD: 110.
- Q-Factor: 147 mm.
- Claimed weight: 96 grams (Standard), 99 grams (Offset).
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 year limited.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.