Keep it VLOS-sy.
While the military world says VLOS stands for Very Low Observable Stealth, the ELAN Alpha Stealth Wheelset does not fly under the radar. With its lightest-in-class ranking, the 2018 version gets a little wider with a 19mm internal width. This Stealth version adds Rolf's Stealth Ballistic armor coating to their US made rims and hubs. Down below, The TdF6.0 hubs also feature Enduro Zer0 ceramic bearings and T2 High Engagement drive mechanism for even faster engagement. The Elan Alpha Stealth is a great wheelset for the road rider who wants carbon-like performance from an alloy wheelset.
The 2018 Rolf Prima ELAN Alpha Stealth Wheelset includes rim strips and quick release sets.
- Built in the United States in Eugene, Oregon.
- Wider internal diameter than previous versions, measuring 19mm wide.
- Versatile performance wheelset that provides carbon-like performance with an alloy construction.
- Claimed weight: 1,335 grams / set.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless compatible.
- Rim Depth: 22mmli>
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 23mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: TdF6.0 w/ T2 High Engagement & Enduro Zer0 ceramic bearings.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim Bladed CX-Ray.
- Spoke Count: 20 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Five year.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.