Prime riding material.
Using technology from Rolf Prima's Elan family, the Aspin wheels are lightweight performers engineered with an eye on budget. Updated for 2018 with a wider rim measuring 19mm internally, the new Aspin is designed for modern riding. Adopting the same rigorous standards and hand built process of their top-flight cousins, the Aspin wheels are designed to be long life road training and racing wheels.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 22mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 23mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Rolf Prima TdF2.4.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim Round Race.
- Spoke Nipple: N/A.
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two years.
- Claimed Weight: 585g front / 890g rear / 1,475g.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.