Baptized in dirt.
Whether you're looking for a race-ready XC wheelset, or you're just looking to get the most out of your time on the mountain, the Alsea Boost Carbon MTB Wheelset from Rolf Prima provides all the speed and stiffness you're looking for. Featuring a 23mm internal width, the rims are hand built around Rolf's US-made XST Hubset to ensure the perfect pairing and performance. Their T2 High Engagement drive mechanism helps you make up for those poor line choices with its efficient engagement.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 29".
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Width: 23mm (internal), 29mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock rotor compatibility.
- Hubs: XST, w T2 High Engagement Drive System.
- Front Axle: 15x110mm Thru Axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x148mm Thru Axle.
- Spokes: Sapim Laser.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Five years.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.