Marking Rolf Prima's most popular wheel offering since their founding, the new Vigor Disc offers a no-compromise wheelset designed for the modern rider's needs. With Center Lock-compatible hubs and a wider 19mm internal rim diameter, the 2018 Vigor also receives Rolf's T2 High Engagement drive system to outperform the competition in every way. With best-in-class aerodynamics and lighter weights than most climbing wheel's, these wheels are equally suited to hard training or all-out racing.
The Rolf Prima 2018 Vigor Disc Clincher Wheelset includes rim strips and quick releases (when applicable).
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 32mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 23mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock rotors.
- Hubs: Rolf Prima XST (Center Lock) w/ T2 High Engagement.
- Spokes: Sapim Bladed CX Speed.
- Spoke Count: 20 front and rear.
- Claimed Weight: 785 grams front / 905 grams rear / 1690 grams set.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.