Taking dropper posts to new highs (and lows!).
The RockShox Reverb Stealth Dropper Seatpost with 1x Remote Lever makes massive improvements over the previous generation Reverb, with completely redesigned internals for better performance and durability.
Every detail and every seal has been re-evaluated, resulting in increased bushing overlap for a sturdier interface, and a new internal floating piston designed in collaboration with SKF to better prevent any oil leaks for longer lasting performance. As before, return speed is adjustable from the bar-mounted remote, but the Reverb's maximum setting has been made faster for improved performance and personalization.
The remote lever is designed specifically to integrate with the ergonomic design of SRAM's shifter and brake levers, keeping hands where they're needed. The new Bleeding Edge™ fitting, ensures that periodic maintenance is hassle free, just like operating the lever itself.
The RockShox Reverb Stealth is available in multiple diameter and travel options. The post includes a 1x remote that seamlessly integrates with modern SRAM shifters and levers.
- Features Vent Valve Technology for super simple service if the need arises
- Multiple travel options, heights and diameters
- A relocated bleed port to aid in an easier, more consistent bleed
- Connectamajig coupling hose allows for several disconnects and reconnects before a system bleed is required
- Vent Valve Technology allows you to service the post without full disassembly, see instructions for more details
- Shorter overall post length
- Stealth Internal cable routing
Note: This post requires frames that are compatible with internal dropper routing. Contact us with questions or concerns.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.
Clamps, materials, setback, oh my!