Reynold's TR 309 S 29" Wheelset features asymmetric carbon rims which even out spoke tension for a more durable and predictable ride. The 30mm internal rim width provides excellent tire fit and additional air volume for superb ride quality and traction. The tubeless-ready hookless rim profile ensures a no-burp tire fit and easy inflation. These rims feature MR5 engineering, meaning the spoke face, nipple bed, sidewall, tire channel, and rim bead are all treated both individually and as a holistic system to balance strength, durability, weight, and ride quality.
Features & Specs:
- Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Rim Size: 29”.
- Rim Width: 30mm (internal), 36mm (external).
- Rim Depth: 26mm.
- Spoke Count: 28 Front, 28 Rear.
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock.
- Axle Spacing: 15x110, Boost (front); 12x148, Boost (rear).
- Hubs: Reynolds TR6 Mtn. Hub, 100% CNC machined - 5 deg. engagement, 6 pawl freehub.
- Freehub: SRAM XD.
- Weight: 1635g (wheelset); 474g (rim).
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.