Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Top-shelf ride quality.
Designed for all-out mountain riding and racing, the Reynolds Cycling Blacklabel Enduro Wheelset is a powerful workhorse for any dedicated mountain rider. Featuring an asymmetric rim profile, tubeless compatibility, and new hubs from Industry Nine, the Blacklabel is more than just a statement, it ends the conversation on all-mountain wheelsets.
Measuring in at 28mm deep, this top-tier carbon fiber rim was designed to be lighter, stiffer, and more responsive than its predecessors. Upon first inspection, you might think there's something wrong with your wheels after noticing it isn't perfectly symmetrical. This is actually an engineering feat from the designers at Reynolds, the asymmetric rim shape boosts the strength on the drive-side of the wheel where it's needed most, without beefing up or affecting the non-drive side. This allows the rim to feel smooth, supple, and compliant even while remaining incredibly stiff.
Down below, Reynolds' partnered with Industry Nine for an incredibly fast, smooth hub. These center lock-compatible hubs offer nearly instantaneous engagement, engaging ever 3 degrees and boasting 120 points of engagement. Get the power to the ground to push yourself up the mountain in an instant, and let the smooth-rolling hubs shepherd you down the other side.
- Asymmetric rim profile provides a stronger and better riding wheel through more even spoke tension
- Tubeless ready rim for a secure, soft ride and "no-burp" tire fit.
- Industry Nine hubs offer ultra-quick, 3 degree engagement with 120 points of engagement.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Wheel Size: 27.5".
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless-ready.
- Rim Depth: 28mm.
- Rim Width 28mm (internal), 34mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock rotors.
- Hubs: Industry Nine Center Lock.
- Front Axle: 15x100 Thru Axle, Quick Release endcaps available separately.
- Rear Axle: 12x142 Thru Axle, Quick Release endcaps available separately.
- Skewers: N/A.
- Spokes: Sapim.
- Spoke Nipple: Alloy.
- Spoke Count: 28 front / 28 rear.
- Claimed Weight: 1565 g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.