Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Mid-depth, top shelf.
The brand new AERO 65 from Reynolds Cycling is built with their DET mid-depth rim to yield a wheel that offers low aerodynamic drag and unmatched performance in crosswind conditions. The tubeless ready rim channel has been expanded to 19mm to fit a variety of tires with the added benefit of improving ride comfort and later stiffness. The new precision hubs by Industry Nine give you lighting quick engagement and the silky smooth bearings provide unbeatable durability enviable speed.
- Industry-leading aerodynamic performance and crosswind stability from the Dispersive Effect Termination rim profile.
- 28mm wide tubeless-ready rim profile lowers rolling resistance, and offers greater comfort.
- Precision manufactured hubs from Industry Nine that offer low rolling resistance and quick engagement.
- Center Lock disc brake compatible hubset.
- Rim brake version also available.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 65mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 28mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc brake, Center Lock.
- Hubs: Reynolds/ Industry Nine - 6 degree engagement, 3 pawl freehub.
- Front Axle: Thru Axle, 12 & 15x100mm (included), QR100 (available separately).
- Rear Axle: Thru Axle, 12x142mm (included), QR130 & 12x135 (available separately).
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime warranty.
- Claimed weight: 1,600 grams.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.