Code red! ATTACK!
Designed for all-out acceleration, the Attack Carbon Wheelset from Reynolds' is the lightest, shallowest offering in their performance line. Adding tubeless compatibility to the wheelset, the 29mm deep rim shaves nearly 400g off the comparative alloy rim. With its blend of incredible lateral stiffness and remarkably light weight, the Attack spins up fast to make climbs easier, sprints faster, and overall increase your performance.
- Tubeless ready rim provides fit for a wide range of tires and excellent ride quality.
- Cryogenic Glass Transition (CTg) braking surface is up to 53% cooler than non-CTg systems.
- Rim depth: 29mm.
- Rim width: Internal 17mm, External 25mm.
- Rim weight: 396 grams.
- Hub: Reynolds Allroad, CNC Machined 10º, 36 points of engagement.
- Spoke count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Thru axle: No. Quick release front and rear.
- Wheelset weight: 1365 grams.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.