Reynolds' ATR 700c Carbon Wheelset features tubeless ready 23mm wide carbon fiber rims, designed to fit bigger all-terrain tires and deliver a smooth ride quality. Center lock disc brake compatibility ensure reliable braking.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 40mm .
- Rim Width: 23mm (internal), 32mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock .
- Hubs: Reynolds Allroads Disc, CNC Machined, 10 degree, 36 points of engagement.
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM, 11 speed.
- Front Axle: 12x100 & 15x100 (included), QR 100 (available separately).
- Rear Axle: 12x142 (included), QR 135 & 12x135 (available separately).
- Spokes: 24/24.
- Max. Rider Weight: N/A.
- Claimed Weight: 1,685g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.