The need for speed.
The Reynolds Cycling ASSAULT Carbon Wheelset is a long-time favorite allroad wheelset, featuring a 41mm depth with their Swirl Lip Generator technology rim profile. While both lightweight and stiff, the Assault is designed to harness every aero advantage available, adding crosswind stability and all-condition handling into the mix as well.
The Assault starts with its Swirl Lip Generator technology, giving the rim improved handling through reduced drag. At 41mm deep, the Assault is capable of confidently navigating the roads (and winds) with ease. Featuring a Cryogenic Glass Transition (CTg) brake surface, these wheels boast a brake track temperature reduction of up to 53% over non-CTg systems.
- 41mm deep Swirl Lip Generator profile rim, reduces drag and improves handling.
- Tubeless-ready rim fits wider range of tires and offers superior ride quality.
- Cryogenic Glass Transition (CTg) brake surface is up to 53% cooler than non-CTg brake surfaces.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Rim Construction: Swirl Lip Generator, tubeless ready, Performance Rim 3 (PR3) Construction technology.
- Wheel Size: 700cc.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless-compatible.
- Rim Depth: 41mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 25mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim brake only, Cryo-Blue Power brake pads , Brake Wear Indicator.
- Hubs: Reynolds Allroads, CNC Machined, 10 degree, 36 points of engagement.
- Front Axle: Quick Release.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release.
- Spoke Count: 20 Front / 24 Rear.
- Claimed Weight: 1515 grams.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime warranty.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.