Reynolds' AR58 X Rim Brake Wheelset features an optimized 58mm deep carbon rim profile that's remarkably stable in crosswinds. The tubeless ready 19mm deep rim channel is designed to accommodate a range of tires -- traditional and wider sizes -- for finetuning rolling resistance, ride comfort, and aerodynamics. Reynolds' patented CTG2 carbon fiber rim and brake pad technology delivers for 30% more heat resistance than their original CTG Technology. This increase in durability enhanes safety, smoothness, and braking predictability.
- Rim Material: Carbon, CTG2.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher or tubeless.
- Rim Depth: 58mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 28mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Reynolds, CNC Machined, 10° engagement.
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM, 11spd.
- Front Axle: QR.
- Rear Axle: QR.
- Spokes: Sapim Cx-sprint Bladed Spokes.
- Spoke Nipple: Alloy Nipples.
- Spoke Count: 20 F/24 R .
- Max. Rider Weight: N/A.
- Claimed Weight: 1,635g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.