Reynolds' AR58/62 X Disc Brake Wheelset are individually optimized for front and rear. The front is narrower to reduce frontal area and shaped to deliver stable crosswind handling. The rear is built with a 21mm rim channel to fit wider tires for reduced rolling resistance while the 61mm height provides maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
Features & Specs:
- Wide, tubeless ready rim.
- 100% CNC machined hubs.
- Size: 700c.
- Spokes: Sapim Cx-sprint bladed; alloy nipples.
- Spoke Count: 24/24.
- Material: Carbon fiber.
- Front Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 28mm (external).
- Rear Rim Width: 21mm (internal), 30mm (external).
- Rim Depth: 58mm (front), 62mm (rear).
- Hubs: Reynold - 10-degree engagement.
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock.
- Front Axle Spacing: 12x100 & 15x100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately).
- Rear Axle Spacing: 12x142 (Included), QR 135 & 12x135 (Available Separately).
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.