Reynolds' AR41 X Rim Brake Wheelset delivers a compelling balance of low weight, durability, and aerodynamic advantage. The 41mm rim depth lowers drag while also providing crosswind stability. The tubeless ready 19mm rim channel is designed to accommodate a range of tire sizes, enabling a compliant ride and low rolling resistance.
- Rim Material: Carbon, CTG2 .
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher or tubeless.
- Rim Depth: 41mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 27mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Reynolds, CNC machined, 10° engagement.
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM, 11spd.
- Front Axle: QR.
- Rear Axle: QR.
- Spokes: Cx-sprint Bladed.
- Spoke Nipple: Alloy.
- Spoke Count: 20 F/24 R.
- Max. Rider Weight: N/A.
- Claimed Weight: 1,480g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.