Mid-depth, top shelf.
The brand new AERO 65 from Reynolds Cycling is built with their DET mid-depth rim to yield a wheel that offers low aerodynamic drag and unmatched performance in crosswind conditions. The tubeless ready rim channel has been expanded to 19mm to fit a variety of tires with the added benefit of improving ride comfort and later stiffness. The new precision hubs by Industry Nine give you lighting quick engagement and the silky smooth bearings provide unbeatable durability enviable speed.
- Industry-leading aerodynamic performance and crosswind stability from the Dispersive Effect Termination rim profile.
- Cryogenic Glass Transition (CTg) braking surface delivers safe and predictable braking performance.
- Precision manufactured hubs from Industry Nine that offer low rolling resistance and quick engagement.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 65mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 28mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim brake only, Cryo-Blue Power brake pads included.
- Hubs: Reynolds/ Industry Nine - 6 degree engagement, 3 pawl freehub.
- Front Axle: QR 100.
- Rear Axle: QR 130.
- Spoke Count: 18 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime warranty.
- Claimed weight: 1,590 grams.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.