Mid-depth, top shelf.
The brand new AERO 65 from Reynolds Cycling is built with their DET mid-depth rim to yield a wheel that offers low aerodynamic drag and unmatched performance in crosswind conditions. The tubeless ready rim channel has been expanded to 19mm to fit a variety of tires with the added benefit of improving ride comfort and later stiffness. The new precision hubs by Industry Nine give you lighting quick engagement and the silky smooth bearings provide unbeatable durability enviable speed.
- Industry-leading aerodynamic performance and crosswind stability from the Dispersive Effect Termination rim profile.
- 28mm wide tubeless-ready rim profile lowers rolling resistance, and offers greater comfort.
- Precision manufactured hubs from Industry Nine that offer low rolling resistance and quick engagement.
- Center Lock disc brake compatible hubset.
- Rim brake version also available.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 65mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 28mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc brake, Center Lock.
- Hubs: Reynolds/ Industry Nine - 6 degree engagement, 3 pawl freehub.
- Front Axle: Thru Axle, 12 & 15x100mm (included), QR100 (available separately).
- Rear Axle: Thru Axle, 12x142mm (included), QR130 & 12x135 (available separately).
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime warranty.
- Claimed weight: 1,600 grams.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.