Whether you're taking it slow and steady on your multi-day bikepacking trip, or you just need to pack it in for a long gravel-grind, the Revelate Designs Terrapin System is ready to go. Featuring a holster-like mounting system with an integrated 3D tapered-shaped RF-welded drybag providing 14 liters of waterproof storage. The Terrapin System mounts easily to the bike using a hook-and-loop strap around the seatpost with camlock straps through the saddle rail, making for quick loading or unloading. Designed to meet the needs of bike-packers and gravel-enthusiasts alike, this bag is ideally suited to multi-day trips through uncertain terrain and weather.
The Revelate Designs Terrapin system is made in the USA.
- Holster-like mount with integrated drybag.
- 14 liters of storage quickly and easily mounts to the bike.
- Waterproof 3D tapered-shape RF welded drybag.
- Air Purge valve enables compression once loaded.
- Requires 9.5" of clearance from saddle rails to top of tire.
- Requires 5" of exposed seatpost.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.