Ride Longer, Go Faster, Maintain Control
The Redshift ShockStop PRO Suspension Seatpost V2 delivers the ultimate "race-tuned" suspension performance, combining coil spring and elastomer suspension technology to provide the best of both worlds; highly responsive to bumps and vibrations and subtle enough to disappear into the background while you smoothly deliver power. User adjustable stiffness lets you dial in the right feel to match your riding style.
The combination of coil springs and elastomers provides a progressive spring rate that lets the suspension work effortlessly to absorb the bumps and buzz of gravel or road riding, while still providing a firm foundation to maximize power delivered to the pedals. The PRO seatpost disappears into the background, letting you stay in control and focused, while leaving you less fatigued after every ride.
More comfort in the saddle means you'll be able to ride longer, go faster, and maintain control even on the roughest terrain. The minimal, lightweight design of the ShockStop PRO V2 Suspension Seatpost blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern gravel and road bikes.
Includes 1 x ShockStop PRO Suspension Seatpost with pre-installed:
- Outer Coil Spring
- Inner Coil Spring
- Green (Soft) Elastomer with End Caps
- Red (Medium) Elastomer with End Caps
- All required hardware
As well as:
- Go farther - reducing fatigue from bumps and vibrations
- Ride faster - energy that is normally wasted suspending your body is converted into forward motion
- Improve control - float over obstacles
- For the ultimate suspension system, pair with the ShockStop PRO Stem.
- Race-tuned progressive spring rate elastomers & coil springs
- Optimized linkage geometry provides ultra-responsive suspension feel
- Up to 25% weight reduction (130 grams!) from standard ShockStop Seatpost and ultra-sleek styling
- Fits standard Di2 Battery holders
- Fits 7mm round & 7x9mm oval rails
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- 280mm or 350mm length
- 7mm offset
- 27.2 mm diameter (shims available for larger seat tube sizes)
- 20mm of active suspension travel
- 110 kg (242 lb) Rider Weight Limit
- 380-445g depending on configuration
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: RS-50-13
27.2mm x 350mm
Seatpost Clamp: 27.2 mm
Seatpost Type: Rigid
Setback: 12 mm
Articles will open in new tab.